Pages

May 14, 2013

Green asparagus-potato salad with smoked paprika spiced sea bream

It seems that my time management skills could use some improvement! I do hope to be able to most more often then I used to in the past few weeks. Anyway I am here now with my favourite aspragus dish at the moment. I really can not get enough, I think I could eat it almost every day! I absolutely love the green asparagus with the dijon mustard dressing, it works so well with the mustard grains. Yum! Besides it is also boosted with chili and basil. The fish is just an extra that is perfect if you want more than only a salad for dinner after a long day!


Ingredients:


500 g salad potatoes
300 g green asparagus
1 red onion
1 chili
4-5 radishes
1 bunch basil
4 tablespoons rapeseed oil
juice of 1/2 a lemon
2 tablespoons dijon mustard with seeds
chili flakes as desired
salt
pepper




Boil potatoes and peel as long as still warm. In the meantime trim off the ends of the asparagus and boil for 2-3 minutes in salted water, then sieve. Slice red onion, radish and as much chili as you like. For the dressing mix together oil with lemon juice, mustard and season with salt, pepper and chili flakes. Add diced potato, asparagus, radish, onion, chili and basil leaves to it and mix well. Serve lukewarm. For the fish simply mix together flour and smoked paprika powder and dust seasoned fish with the flavoured flour and fry in hot vegetable oil until golden brown.



1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A beautiful salad! Perfect when served as accompaniment to fish. You are always very inventive...

Cheers,

Rosa

Related Posts with Thumbnails