Pages

January 29, 2009

Tuiles - Daring Bakers

This month's challenge is brought to us by Karen of Bake My Day and Zorra of 1x umruehren bitte aka Kochtopf. They have chosen Tuiles from The Chocolate Book by Angélique Schmeink and Nougatine and Chocolate Tuiles from Michel Roux. I was happy that I managed to do this month's challenge because I was sick with flu, therefore I could not experiment and have as much fun with it as I wanted to. I am still coughing, but I could not resist to serve tuiles with ice cream, this time I prepared chocolate. So far these tuiles had been the best I have ever had, and as soon as I am fit again I am going to try the rest.

6 comments:

Aparna Balasubramanian said...

Looks lovely. Guess the flu couldn't keep you away from the challenge.:)
Hope you get better soon.
I also served a sort of ice-cream in mine.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I am sorry to hear about your flu... Anyway, your tuiles look very pretty!

Cheers,

Rosa

Shari said...

Looks great! Hope you feel better soon!

Jenny said...

Very pretty.
Oh, and thanks for the flu? (It is my turn now, ugh.)

Diana said...

Hope you're feeling better! Your tuiles look lovely.

Melita said...

Great job, tuiles look great! I have never tried them, they look so light, airy, and delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails