Pages

March 4, 2013

Chestnut flour cookies with coffee and chocolate chip

It is great to be back on track! Okay, it's been only a few days, but I caught something that kept me away from cooking and even eating! Anyway, today when cleaning the kitchen I found some leftover chestnut flour. Immediately I had the idea to bake some kind of cookie. Dark chocolate and coffee seemed to be a good idea to combine with the intense chestnut flour.



Ingredients:
100 g chestnut flour
50 g butter
30 g cane sugar
2 tablespoons dark chocolate chip
2-3 tablespoons coffee

For the cookies mix all the ingredients together and knead a smooth dough. Form a roll and wrap in plastic foil. Chill for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Unwrap dough and cut in about half a centimeter thick slices and bake for 8-10 minutes.



4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Heavenly cookies! They must have such a wonderful flavor.

Cheers,

Rosa

p-moments said...

Sehr lecker, sehen die Kekse aus und das Getränk gleich passend dazu.

Lieben Gruß, Edina.

Henry Drake said...

Looks quite yummy! I hope I can find some near 100 W Chestnut... My baking skills will not allow me to do this on my own XD

Carolina said...

Do you use instan coffee or just regular coffee? The powder I'm assuming... Not the coffe brewed already?

Related Posts with Thumbnails