Pages

October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Seed Oil White Chocolate Ganache

Well, I hope that you are not yet bored of macarons! However, now I am here with a ganache, that might sound a bit bizarre, but I must confess, for me it was love at first bite! In fact, I could hardly resist not to eat it all before filling the macarons. But I made it! You know those nasty calories helped to contain myself. Probably, it is a daring combination, well it is indeed, but it was a great success! Of course everything depends on the quality of the ingredients you use, so get the best you can afford. By the way, I almost could not share these green cuties with you, because my camera did not want to give back that gorgeous colour, so yesterday morning, I've decided to take photos every half an hour. You have no idea how happy I've been, when finally, I had some useable photos, of course even those needed some work on the pc, but still! Ah, and right then, when I finished taking the photos the background crashed some of the macarons! At least, I had a good pretext to eat them!





Ingredients: 
45 g cream
100 g white chocolate
70 g pumpkin seed oil




Bring cream over low heat to the boil, while waiting chop white chocolate and put it into a bowl. Pour hot cream over the chocolate and wait for a few seconds, so that the chocolate gets warm and then stir it with a wooden spoon until it melts. Add oil in a thin strain while stirring constantly.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails