Pages

December 1, 2010

Old Fashioned Hot Chocolate

Well, today is definitely not my day! I have planned to complete a lot of things, yet I haven't even started any of them! Though I still have the chance to do so, but I hardly think that I will. During the morning hours my dog and me were playing outside as usual. She is completly mad about playing frisbee, that is actually her favourite thing to do. So this was not different today, when suddenly another dog came across the creek. Mine welcomed the other friendly, and turned away to go on with playing, when the other dog has attacked her. Luckily, I managed to separate the two, and then the owner of the other has also arrived, so we could calm the situation. My dog was lucky, because she survived the attack only with a small scratch, but still it was a shock for her, so we went home directly. To comfort myself I cooked a nice hot chocolate with kardamom flavoured beaten crean and gave my dog a portion of fresh paunch.


Ingredients:
125 g dark chocolate (65-70% cocoa)
500 ml water
50 g sugar
25 g cocoa


Chop chocolate and pour it into a bowl. Bring sugar and water to the boil, then stir in cocoa and bring it to the boil again and pour it over the chopped chocolate. Stir it with a wooden spoon until the chocolate has molten. Serve with kardamom or cinnamon or anything you desire flavoured beaten cream and sprinkle with cocoa.

4 comments:

Faith said...

Oh, I'm glad your dog is ok! Your hot chocolate is the perfect comforting treat on a day like this!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Mmmmhhh, just perfect!

Cheers,

Rosa

Anonymous said...

I love Hot Chocolate ehmm... so yummy...

Marwari Spices and Pulses said...

Wow, nice post.. I was looking for same content. Indian Spices do great and make meal delicious.

Sapna
+ 91 9829061228

www.spicespulses.com/index.php
Email spicespulses@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails