Pages

July 13, 2008

Pasta Nest

I cooked a big bunch of spaghetti yesterday and had some leftover that I did not want to throw away. That brought me to the idea to prepare pasta nests in the oven, using muffin forms. A delicious and simple pasta dish. I had no plan, so I decided to learn it by doing.


Before
the recipe one more thing. It seems like, that lately it is raining awards! My Kitchen Snippets awarded me with the YumYum blog award! Once more thank you a lot! I am going to pass it over to the following foodies whose blogs I enjoy:


Lore from Culinarity
Medena from Café Chocolada
Millie from Kuul Kat
Farida from Farida’s Azerbaijani Cookbook
Szintia from Mennyei Manna
Aran from Cannelle et Vanille
Kevin from Closet Cooking



Ingredients:
2 zucchinis
grated parmesan

cooked spaghetti
butter
1 onion
1 carrot
1 celery stalk
3 tomatoes
150 ml chicken stock

fresh basil, majoram, rosemary, thyme, oregano
1 tablespoon tomato puree

2 tablespoon milk
olive oil
salt, pepper


Heat olive oil, add grated onion, carrot and celery and stir continously while cooking for 2-3 minutes. Add sliced zucchini, peeled tomatoes, tomato puree and stock. Reduce and add chopped herbs and milk. Season with salt, pepper. Butter a muffin form, place spaghetti in it, add zucchini mixture and grated cheese. Bake for 15 minutes on 200°C.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chriesi, congrats on your well deserved award! And thank you so much for passing it on to me:) I will proudly display it on my blog, in the About Me section.

Oh,pasta nests is such a neat idea. They do look like nests, how cute!

Millie said...

Köszönöm!

test it comm said...

Congrats on the award! It is well deserved. Those pasta nests look really good! Thanks for the award!

Lore said...

Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it on to me, I am honoured! I also like your little nests, I best those past ends were crunchy.

SZINTIA said...

Köszönöm a kellemes meglepetést, Chriesi!:)
Én üveggolyókat gurítottam neked a blogomból!
Írtam levelet, amit két példányban elküldtem, de nem vagyok biztos benne, hogy megkaptad!
Postázzam a harmadik példányt?
Nagyon ötletes ez a Pasta Nest!

Szintia

Marysol said...

That is a cute, not to mention delicious idea!
Congratulations on the award!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

congratulations on the award and thank you very much for passing it on!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails