Pages

July 21, 2008

Pea Soup

One of my favourite soup is pea soup. I prepare it the same way like my mom does, who learnt it from my grand grandmother. I think it tastes best when it is lukewarm.


Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup pea
3 carrots
1 bunch of parsley
1 paprika
chicken stock
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
3 tablespoon oil
paprika powder, pepper
2 eggs
6 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon oil
water

Heat oil, add paprika powder, sliced carrot, pea and stock so that the veggies are almost covered. Add a whole paprika and parsley, binded together. Cook until veggies are ready, after add more stock, as much as you want to have. Prepare spaetzle (well kind of): mix eggs with flour and oil. Add so much water so that you get a thick, but not too much, mixture. When soup is boiling add with a help of a spaetzle maker it to the soup. Season with black pepper.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails