Pages

March 3, 2009

Cinnamon Muffin

Today morning I was longing for something sweet with cinnamon. I did not want to spend much time with the preparation, that is why I chose these muffins: easy, fast and small cinnamon bombs.


Ingredients:
180 g flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
115 g cane sugar
75 g butter, melted
1 egg
120 ml milk
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
melted butter, sugar and cinnamon for topping

Preheat oven to 175°C. In a bowl sift together all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and stir until combined. Grease a muffin form and scoop batter into it. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Dip warm muffins in melted butter and then in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Serve it warm.

4 comments:

Marvs said...

Yum2! hehehehe.. I'll try to make this someday! =) thnx to this blog! =) if you have time kindly visit my blog too..
imaginative minds
thank you! ^_^

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

These muffins look wonderful! I bet they taste heavenly... I also make muffins when I don't want to "lose" time in the kitchen!

Cheers,

Rosa

Manggy said...

Hee! I love that-- "Cinnamon bombs." Certainly a great way to go when you have quality cinnamon! :)

Pea said...

umm.. these look so yummy.I will definately try the recipe out .

Related Posts with Thumbnails