Pages

July 20, 2008

Fruity Cream Puffs

No sunday should pass without a dessert. Agree? I wanted to bake bluberry tarts again, however I changed my mind and baked some cream puffs. The filling was kind of an experiment, nothing special, but it was very tasty and had an intense colour. However I was not happy with its consistence so I decided to make another type simply using some home made morello cherry jam and heavy cream. Mmm I suppose still have to work on the shape of the puffs...


Oh! and I received one more award, the “The Arte y Pico” award which translates to “Peak of Art”. Thank you so much Shari!


Ingredients:
60 g butter
110 g flour
1 pinch of salt
3 eggs

200 g blueberry
3 tablespoon vanilla sugar
100 ml red wine
200 ml heavy cream


For the cream puffs cook water with butter and salt. Add flour and mix with a help of a wooden spoon until the bottom of the pot gets white. In a bowl add eggs and mix with a help of a mixer. With the help of an icing bag make small smudges on a baking paper. Bake for 20 minutes on 200 °C
For the filling set blueberries with vanilla sugar and red wine to cook. Let it reduce, sieve and let it cool. Beat heavy cream and add the blueberry sauce.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails