Pages

July 10, 2008

Pastry recycling

Raspberries, beautiful raspberries were waiting for me in front of my door. My neighbour brought them right from her garden. Mmm they smelled wonderful.


This gave me the last kick to "recycle" the rest of the pastry I had left from the blueberry tart. I had a box of Hungarian
quark that should have been used this week, so I decided to prepare some cute quark tarts with raspberries. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I have something more: the lovely Farida simply made my day! She awarded me with the "You make my day award".

Thank you so much! And now let's see that tart!

Ingredients:
250 g quark
70 g sugar

10 g vanilla sugar
2 eggs
zest of 1 lemons

wheat groat
10 g butter


With a help of a hand mixer mix quark, vanilla sugar, butter, sugar and egg yolks. Beat egg white and mix to the quark-egg yolk mixture. Roll out dough and put into tart forms, sprinkle wheat groat and add quark filling. Bake for 20 minutes on 180°C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserved that award! Enjoy:)

Loved your tart! Looks very gooood!

Related Posts with Thumbnails