Pages

May 7, 2008

Chocolate Muffins

Altough I have already posted many of my favourite chocolate recepies, still it was not difficult to find one more for the Nutriferia Chocolate Desserts Roundup. These muffins are easy to prepare and taste really chocolaty with molten white chocolate chunks. If you need a chocolate cake you can use the same batter.

Ingredients:
150 g flour
150 g butter
150 g sugar
50 g cocoa
2 eggs

2 tablespoon apircot jam
7 g baking powder
chopped white chocolate
3-5 tablespoon milk

Preheat oven to 170°C.
Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder. Whisk eggs with butter, sugar, jam. Stir in the flour mixture and chocolate chunks. If batter is too thick add some milk.
Add batter in muffin forms and bake for 20-25 minutes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great recipe! I make chocolate muffins but never thought about adding apricot jam to the batter. That sounds wonderful! I will try your recipe! Thanks for sharing.

PheMom said...

These muffins look soooo good!! Hey, I just looked at your actual web page for the first time. Your art is fantastic!

Linda said...

Look at that incredible chocolate colour! And you're right if you're thinking about the final result it's always much easier to come up with a chocolate dessert recipe.
Thanks for your entry!

KJ said...

Hi Chriesi, I have tagged you for a meme. Feel free to do it or not, I won't mind.

These chocolate muffins sound divine. I've saved the recipe.

Melita said...

Awesome recipe! Nice and easy, and fast. Great for my kids in the morning!
I get up like half an hour before them to have my coffee in peace, and mixing these up would be perfect--fresh out of the oven when they rumble down stairs...:)Yum!
...printing...

Amy J. said...

Yum! I never thought about apricot jam in chocolate muffins, either! I bet it gives it a great flavor and moistness! Mmmm...

judi.0044 said...

I converted your measurements and baked these today. I may have lost any apricot flavor when I broke pieces of Frey's Supreme White Lemon & Lime bar (all I had) into the mix, however the light citrus flavor was delicious. Thanks for sharing from one of your USA readers!

Joy said...

Oh goodness these look great. I have yet to find a decent chocolate muffin recipe so I will have to give this a go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails