Pages

April 8, 2008

Double E!

Today morning a great surprise was waiting for me: 2 Excellent Awards! I would like to thank Medena from Café Chocolada and PheMOM from Art You Eat. Thank you girls! So it seems that now I am supposed to award 20 food blogs which actually would not be a big task, as so many fantastic blogs are out there! However I think I am going to award only 10. I am not going to write about the blogs, because I am sure that everyone finds something else in them which makes them stock, let it be great photos, intersting stories or fantastic recepies. So I would like to pass the award to ten following blogs:

Garrett from Vanilla Garlic, who publishes about restaurant and cookbook reviews, food histories, essays, original cupcake recipes and many more!

Dhanggit from Dhanggit's Kitchen, who says that the belly rules the mind! How true...;)

Jo from Joanna in the kitchen, who has discovered that cooking is not at all so difficult and can be very adventorous.

Amy from Eggs on sunday, who loves about food and cooking is that there’s always something new to learn.

Zabaione from Cook with love bake with heart, who is a true pastry artist!

I Cook4Fun from My kitchen snippets, whos berry tarts that I discovered lately made me fall in love with them!

Holly from Phemomenon, who is 1 part guts, 1 part compassion, 1 part humor, 1 part spice.

Maggie from Dog Hill Kitchen, who is on her journy building her dream kitchen.

Amy from L'Esistenza Bellissima, to encourage her on her food blogging way!

Thip from Bonbini, who originally comes from the world's longest place name by Guinness Book of Records.

7 comments:

Chibog in Chief said...

oh im deeply honored by this award!! thank you so much !!

ICook4Fun said...

Thank you so much for the award!!

Thip said...

such a surprise morning for me too!
Thank you, Chriesi.

Bake with heart said...

really thank you Chriesi:)

Amy J. said...

Many, many thanks, Chriesi!

Maggie said...

Thank you for noticing my blog and thinking it deserved the honor!

skoraq cooks said...

I'm really very surprised by this award and in the same time deeply honoured. Thank you so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails