Pages

April 16, 2008

My favourite pasta from my childhood

I would like to share this simple, fast and tasty mushroom sauce from my childhood. I remember that I even ate it for breakfast. I requested it from my mom every week. I love it with some pickled cucumber or sauerkraut. It needed some experiments until I have found the right combination of sour cream, heavy cream and crème fraîche, but now here it is. Yumm! I confess, I still can not resist.

Ingredients:
250 g champignon
200 ml heavy cream
200 ml 10% sour cream
200 ml 20-30% crème fraîche
2 tablespoon flour
1 homemade bouillon cube
1 teaspoon paprika powder
oil
salt, pepper

Slice mushroom and fry in oil. Add bouillon and paprika mix well. Stir flour in 100 ml heavy cream. Add the remaining 100 ml heavy cream and the other 400 ml cream and stir in with the flour mixed heavy cream. Let it cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Season with salt and pepper.

1 comment:

Lore said...

Yay! Pastaaaaa :). Yeap, its my favourite meal too. That creamy-creamy sauce sounds wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails