Pages

March 30, 2008

Dorie's Perfect Party Cake - Daring Bakers

Finally time has come to post my first DB challenge! I have baked it already at the begining of March as I could not resist. I did not make any changes on the flavour as I love lemons. Yummy! I wanted to buy the right sized baking form but I have not found, so I had to use a bigger one, that is why the sponge is not that thick. I can not wait for the next challenge.


I also had the idea to bake all challenges you had in the past. It is quite a big list, but I am gonna go for it and only then will I feel like a real Daring Baker.

21 comments:

KJ said...

Well done. Your cake looks great. It's always exciting to see the next challenge.

Anne said...

YOu did well...your cake is simply beautiful!

Gretchen Noelle said...

Beautiful party cake! Welcome to the Daring Bakers!

L Vanel said...

Pretty cake!

Melita said...

Scrumptious!

PheMom said...

Your cake looks so nice. My layers were a bit more off kilter. Welcome to the Daring Bakers!

SaraLynn said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Great job on your first challenge. Welcome to DB!

Unknown said...

Lovely! Did a great job.

Amy J. said...

So beautiful! This is my first challenge also, and I too had thought about doing all of the previous challenges. I did their very first one - the pretzels - if you wanna take on the double DB challenge with me just let me know?!

Miss Ifi said...

Congratulations on your first challenge!!! your cake looks great!! Welcome to the Daring Bakers and I hope you enjoy the experience!!!

Morven said...

Glad you enjoyed this month's challenge. Yeah lemon!

Shaheen said...

Your cake looks stunning!

Unknown said...

Welcome to our little group of baking bloggers. Love your cake!

creampuff said...

Congratulations on your first challenge!

Deborah said...

Great job on your first challenge! It looks wonderful!

Lunch Buckets said...

Nice job on the cake - all past challenges? ambitious!

chriesi said...

Thank you all. :)

Tracy said...

Looks wonderful. Great job on your first challenge!!

chriesi said...

Thank you, however after seeing so many great cakes I think I screwed up the cream a bit, however it was yummy. :)

My Taste Heaven said...

Hmm, your cake is like from the bakery. Well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails