Pages

March 13, 2008

Tahini Chicken

I bought two glasses of tahini, which is made of ground sesame seeds. First I had no idea what to do with them, I just liked its consistence so I could not let it stand in the shop. I like sesame very much, I always have white and black sesame seeds in my pantry. Tahini sauce is a popular condiment for meat and vegetables in Middle Eastern cuisine.

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
tahini
teriyaki sauce
lemon juice
sesame oil (light)
salt

Slice chicken thin. Mix tahini, teriyaki sauce and lemon juice to a paste, add some water so that the mixture gets creamy. Salt chicken and let it marinate for 10 minutes. I put them on wood sticks and fried in sesame oil.

2 comments:

Alejandra Ramos said...

This chicken looks delicious!!

test it comm said...

Tahini and teriyaki chicken sounds good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails