Pages

March 2, 2008

Stuffed Eggplant

This is one of my favourite eggplant dish.



Ingredients:
1 eggplant
100 g rice
150 g turkey breast, minced
1 zucchini
stock
oil
salt, pepper

cayenne pepper
paprika powder
mozzarella, grated

Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut eggplant in half and bake for 25-30 minutes, depending on its size.
Cook rice in stock, cut zucchini in small cubes and mix to the cooked rice, season wit pepper. Gouge eggplant and cut in cubes and mix also with the rice.
Heat oil and add minced turkey and fry so that it gets wihte, add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika powder and mix to the rice. Fill eggplant with the rice mixture, add grated mozzarella on top and bake for 6-8 minutes.

6 comments:

Brilynn said...

This looks great!

Welcome to the Daring Bakers, good luck with the first challenge!

chriesi said...

Thank you. :)

test it comm said...

These sound pretty tasty.

Melita said...

Someone was busy these days! :)
I like all your recipes. This stuffed eggplant sounds great, and it's easy, that's what I like. I will try this with chicken; I am not much of a turkey person :)

chriesi said...

I have plenty of time. :) Yeah I also dun like turkey much, only minced. Hope you gonna like it.

skoraq cooks said...

Yummy

Related Posts with Thumbnails