Pages

March 13, 2008

My favourite salad dressings

It seems to be the ultimative salad day for me today, as I already posted some cucumber salad variations. But after all it is not a bad thing to have most of my salad dressings on one bunch. One of my favourite one is that I make for my "desperate duck", that is my own creation. The other, for the spinach salad is also something that jumped out of my mind, you can check it out here. My newest one containg strawberries was born spontaneous for a blog event. So here are another three dressings from my kitchen.

For the first one, which I call port wein dressing: I fry some ham or bacon. Mix 2 tablespoon red wine vinager, 2 tablespoons, 1 tablespoon milk and 1 tablespoon port wein. Chop a red onion and mix it to the dressing together with the bacon. Add some cress on top of the salad.


For the second, I mix 1 tablespoon red wine viager, 1 tablespoon sherry vinager, 1 tablespoon walnut oil and 3 tablespoons milk. Season with salt and pepper.


For the third, that I wanted to list here I mix 2 tablespoon red wine vinager, 2 tablespoon apple vinager, 1 teaspoon pumpkin seed oil, 3 tablespoons sunflower oil, zest of 1 lemon and chopped onion.

1 comment:

Melita said...

Nice bunch of salads; the first one is for me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails