Pages

February 20, 2008

Melted Core Chocolate Cake

It is simply beautiful as the melted core appears on the plate.



Ingredients:
100 g chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
150 g cream
100 g chocolate ( at least 60% cocoa)
50g butter
3 eggs

30 g grated almond
30 g flour
30 g powder sugar
a pinch of salt


Melt above steam 100 g chocolate and let cream boil in a saucepan.
After chocolate is elted add the warm cream. Pour cream in small round forms (see photo) as large as a coin and let it freeze over night. So prepare this a day before.


Preheat oven to 175°C and butter a muffin form.
Melt 100 g chocolate and add butter. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
Add 3 egg yolks, almond and flour.
Beat egg white with a pinch of salt and powder sugar. After mix it with chocolate mixture.
Fill muffin forms 1/4 and put the frozen chocholate on it and cover with the mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes and let it cool for a minute. Enjoy.

5 comments:

skoraq cooks said...

How many more of your post I can handle? If all your food gonna look so delicious I will have to forget your blog and never come back just for safety reasons ;-)
Do I have to mention that I always wanted to make those as well and they are on my "to-do" list?

chriesi said...

:) Well I hope you gonna stay. ;) Actually I wrote my blog in Hungarian as that is my mother tounge but I thought I am gonna make an English version too. So there you go. :)

InACountryGarden [Google] said...

Hiya!

Talking about English, what does the Hungarian word that you use in your Baileys Cheesecake recipe 'Csokoládékrémet' mean? Something to do with chocolate I guess?!

P.S. Looking forward to a translated page from you! The Google Translator is not very good! for Hungarian to English.

Thanks

From
Cookaholic

chriesi said...

Hi Cookaholic!

I have no Baileys Cheesecake recipe!
Csokoládékrémet means: csokoládé means chocolate, and krém means cream, so it says that one have to do something with the chocolate cream.

InACountryGarden [Google] said...

Hi chriesi

Thanks for your explanation of that Hungarian word. We have no exact-equivalent word in English! so your translation really helped.

And sorry re Bailey's cheesecake recipe: I have now checked & it belongs to Mindennapi Manna, not you! So I have emailed that person.

Thanks again - from InACountryGarden

Related Posts with Thumbnails