Pages

February 20, 2008

Spaghetti Bolognese

Since I was a child I disliked cooked tomato. However I was always disappointed because I could not eat pasta with tomato sauce. So I thought I have to do something and I tried to cook Bolognese and I love it!



Ingredients:
400 g turkey breast
1 onion
1 carrot
1 celery stalk
1 tablespoon sugar
paprika spice
3 dl bouillon
oregano
200 ml milk
100 g tomato puree
2 tablespoon olive oil

Heat olive oil, add grated onion, grated carrot and celery stalk and cook it for some time.
Add grated turkey breast and mix until gets white.
After add paprika spice, tomato puree, oregano, sugar.
Add bouillon and cook it for 20 minutes and short before it is ready add milk and cook for some more minutes.
Serve with spaghetti.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails